Household Improvements

old farmhouse

You could be eligible for grants for household improvements if you are in receipt of a whole range of benefits, including Universal Credit. See this article for the full details. Be careful, though, you will need permission from your landlord if your property is rented!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.