Do You Claim Marriage Tax Allowance?

couple on beach

Are you married or in a civil partnership? Does one of you pay income tax whilst the other does not? You could get up to £1,150 from the taxman by transferring some of the Personal Allowance from the non-tax payer to the tax payer. Find out the details from Martin Lewis. But hurry, you need to get it sorted by April!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.