The City of Plymouth Credit Union have joined with Nivo Solutions to enable you to communicate with us electronically. This is how it works:-
- First, you need a smartphone. (Nivo does not offer support for PCs and laptops at the moment.)
- Next, you need to install the Nivo app. To do that, click or tap on this link and simply follow the instructions. You need to set up a PIN as part of the installation procedure, don’t forget it as you’ll need it in the future.
- After this, we need to know who you are and will ask you to complete an Identity Verification online form.
- If you’re not a member already, you can then ask to join the credit union. We’ll send you a Welcome pack to complete.
- Once you’re a member, you can apply for a loan using an online Loan Application form.
We are concentrating our efforts at the moment on providing an online loan application process but we hope to expand this to other services in the future. We will keep you informed of developments as they occur through this Blog.
To find out more about how Nivo is working with credit unions in general, see this web page.