For more about our bid to the Time to Shine programme please see their application document. Please note, the credit union is the applicant, you could be our ‘Time to Shine Leader’
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 21st October – either at our city-centre premises at Frankfort Gate where we can use screens to ensure COVID-19 security, or by zoom if preferred
If we offer you the post (subject to funding) you will be required to participate in the final stage of our Time-To-Shine bid on Wednesday 4th November at 4pm where you and your credit union line manager will be interviewed together by a member of the Time-To-Shine funding panel.
Only if we (you and us) succeed at this stage we will have the funding to employ you for a 12-month period starting Monday 4th January 2021. If we don’t get the funding we will have to withdraw our offer of employment.
Further dates (subject to us getting the funding) you will need to commit to are:
- 18th to 22nd January 2021: Time to Shine Launch Conference (3-day residential*)
- February 2021: Action Learning Leadership day
- April 2021: Action Learning Leadership day
- 24th to 28th May: Review Event (3-day residential*)
- September 2021: Action Learning Leadership day
- 4th to 7th October 2021: RANK Annual Conference and Time to Shine showcase event (3-day residential*)
- November 2021: Action Learning Leadership day
* = Please note these events may be held online due to COVID-19 restrictions
If you have any questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com